I am a lover of words short, long and in clever combinations. I love words so much I will rearrange their letters to make other words. Does that make me an eco wordsmith? Perhaps.
Consider anagrams. I spy several in my name, two of which I adore:
- alchemy sorcery jar. Am I thus the holder of transformation or magic or supernatural powers?
- merry solace. Apropos the double Libra in my Vedic astrological chart.
There are 22 anagrams in coco yogini, including my favorites:
- yo, go iconic. Say no more.
- cooing coy, i. My beloved mother told stories of moi as an infant, cooing in her arms. See also merry solace, above.
Other favs from the Anagram Hall of Fame, include:
- Mr. Mojo risin' = Jim Morrison (from the Doors song, L.A. Woman)
- Elvis = Lives
- Clint Eastwood = Old West Action
And, on this equinox consider these words of nature:
- The eyes = They see
- The ears = Hear set
- Butterfly = Flutter-by
- Sunshine and Shadow = Show in Sun and Shade
Dites moi, SVP, what’s spelled out in your life?